We love to help our advisors and CPAs with technical questions to assist clients with issues relating to their retirement plans. Whether it’s a plan design question, a controlled group issue, or a testing problem, we are happy to assist with anything from a 5-minute phone call to a project-based engagement.
Pollard supports the needs of our financial advisors and CPAs who may need occasional assistance with questions relating to retirement plan issues for their clients. We are happy to help, without cost or obligation, as a way of saying thank you for our strategic partnerships.
If additional services are required, we can be engaged on a project basis. Examples include:
- Assistance with plan design options or plan feasibility studies
- Assistance with ongoing administrative, compliance and/or operational issues
- General non-discrimination testing services for plans managed by a Recordkeeper or TPA not able to provide complex testing services
- Assistance with determination of controlled groups or affiliated service group relationships
- Assistance with IRS or DOL audits
- Independent fee and service review to help plan fiduciaries document their due diligence and monitoring of the plan’s current recordkeeping services